Saturday, January 05, 2013

Our Past Two Months

Just to fill you in on our last two months and what we have been up to, besides the already stated weeks of sickness. We have also been helping our friends over at Hooded Figure Productions with a few things. William 2.0 & I designed, built and launched their new website for them. I personally produced a B rated horror film called The Watcher which I made through the help of the staff there. Besides sickness, filming, creating and the holidays, we have no excuse for our extended absence. We are excited about all the things to come from Cinema Brew. We should have a rather big announcement soon as well as getting back to our roots, movies and beer.

1 comment:

  1. I, myself, don't have any excuse either. Aside from the Hooded Figure website and all the holiday season stuff, I guess I was just lazy. And I quit smoking, so I've tried to steer clear of alcohol for awhile. But I'm in the clear now and I will get back to the breviews soon! So again, I apologize and 2013 should be an exciting new year for us.
    ~William 2.0

    ReplyDelete